Skip to main content

About Instructor(Bilal)

 About Instructor

What makes me qualified to teach you?

My name is Bilal and I've been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. I have 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular online courses - with over 1000+ students and thousands of 5-star reviews. I joined FWI in 2020 and looking for good experience with FWI.

My Promise to You

I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message. 

I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Adobe Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.

Comments

Post a Comment

If you are interested and satisfied with our details then comment here that
* Yes, I am satisfied*